We believe wedding design is about telling a story, evoking emotion, and celebrating love. Whether you have a Pinterest board dedicated to this special day or just know what colors you like, we’ll help you define a cohesive style and develop a vision that will make your day remarkable. Our creative direction, hand-picked vendors, custom designed paper goods, and special decor pieces will be part of the process as we guide you through large decisions and collaborate with you on the small details that will bring your vision to life. On your wedding day, our team will be there to install and oversee every part of the design, ensuring your day comes together beautifully. We offer the following design services:
- Color Palette
- Design Concept Development
- Comprehensive Decor and Styling Plan
- Live Table-Top and Design Element Mock-Up
- Venue Layout Plan
- Design Budget Plan and Management
- Design Vendor Coordination
- Day-Of Design Production (Set-up, changeovers and break-down)
- Engagement Photo Shoot Design and Styling
- Wedding Day Photo Styling
From our first meeting to your newlywed grand exit, we’ll be there with you every step of the way. We’ll put your mind at ease by managing all of the logistical details, including the venue and vendors, and provide full event coordination. Our approach to planning and coordination is a collaborative one, and we hope to become your partner, friend and confidant. Throughout the process we’ll focus on the areas that are most important to you, handle any curveballs, and make sure you’re always feeling worry-free. On your wedding day, our team will be onsite for the entire day, working with the venue and vendors to ensure deliveries and set-up go smoothly, executing the design to perfection. During the event, we’ll manage the overall flow and timeline, making sure all of your special moments are captured by your photographer and videographer. When the evening draws to an end, our team will close out the event with proper cleanup, vendor item pick-up and the collection of any personal items. We offer the following services with each of our events:
- Planning Advice and Guidance
- Budget Allocation and Supervision
- Ceremony and Reception Location Sourcing and Coordination
- Wedding Vendor Sourcing and Coordination
- Vendor Contract and Fee Negotiation
- Hotel Room Block Coordination for Out-of-Town Guests
- Rehearsal Direction with Officiant, Wedding Party and Family
- Wedding Day Timeline Creation, Distribution and Management
- Wedding Day Production, Management and Completion
Newly engaged and need a little advice on where to start with planning? Have all of the pieces in place, but need guidance on how to pull it all together? We’d love to meet for a collaborative work session with you where we can discuss whatever you need help with, be it design, coordination, budgeting, logistics, day-of advice, and more. We’ll share the knowledge and resources you’ll need to successfully create your wedding day.
Erika & Jason, 2012
Jenn & Jerry, 2011
Blake Pedersen Videography
Each wedding is unique in design, personality, style and budget. We recommend being well-informed from the beginning about true wedding costs in hope that it will lead you, and any loved ones investing in your event, to being happy and satisfied in the end.
Our packages are based on a solid foundation of essential services and are built upon to meet your design and coordination needs.
- Design Packages, $4,200+
- Design & Coordination Collections, $5,800+
- Wedding Day Packages, $2,800+
- Consulting, $100 per hour
You’re invited to meet us for a complimentary consultation. We’ll chat about how you two envision your wedding and how Sugarcomb can bring ease and inventiveness to your big day.